Thursday, May 1, 2008

Life with 4 kids is wild!

Here's some pictures to update you!

















































Wanna know what makes my day? When someone asks me if Clark is my first baby, and I say "Nope, he's my fourth." The looks I get are priceless! Most look really surprised, even shocked or bewildered. My favorite is when the person's face goes blank for a minute, while they quickly repress their initial reaction and think of something nice to say to the crazy lady with four kids.


Every one's doing very well here. Clark is still a sweet little guy. He's finally sleeping in 3-4 hour stretches at night, so momma is getting a little energy back. No sleep = no blog. Have you noticed? The big siblings still ignore him, which is all I can ask for. They don't seem to mind him at all. Daddy's a big help, especially with changing diapers and delivering a hungry baby to me in the middle of the night.


Abby had her first piano recital at school last week. Her elementary school us a fine arts school, so she gets to pick two arts electives every semester. This time she chose Piano and Puppetry. For her piano recital she played "Merrily We Roll Along." It was so cute! Abby stood up, told us what she was going to play, then got started. No stage fright here! She played very slowly, but steadily, and she was whispering the note's names as she pressed them. "E, C, D..." Way too cute! But of course I forgot the camera! I did remember the baby, the diaper bag, the stroller, and what time the piano recital was at though! But no pictures :(


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melissa said...

Yea!! Thanks for the new pictures of Clark. Boy is he ever a Marshall. Life with four kids before you are 30 -- wild and a whole lot more!
It was fun talking to you the other night!

Cheryl said...

yay for new post! yay for sleep! yay for pictures of that most-definitely-marshallesque baby!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.