Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day craft time!




Grandma Annie and Grandpa Vance were in town over Mother's Day, so I made sure the kids made her a card. I actually took out the camera and took a picture of the fun! Too bad I didn't have the camera out at any other time during their visit!

It was great to have them here. Dad had a business convention about 30 minutes away, and Mom got to come with him. I went to pick her up in the mornings, we played all day, and we took her home at night. We got to see Dad a little bit too. For Mother's Day, we got a babysitter, and Dad treated the grown-ups to dinner at Pappadeaux, one of my favorite restaurants ever! Crawfish bisque.... mmm..... It was really great to have them over, and I didn't even make Dad do any home improvements! He really has gotten this place in good shape over the years. It is always fun when my parents visit, and I can't wait to see them again.

No comments: