Monday, May 19, 2008

Clark is almost 5 months old!



Little Clark is almost 5 months old now. He is still such a sweetie! He's quite a flirt, always smiling at the ladies. Is it just me or is his hair getting lighter? All the new hair is coming in white! We've never had such a light-haired kiddo. Maybe it'll be red!

He's about 19 pounds, and 25 inches. What a beast! (But Zander was bigger!)

He figured out how to roll over this week, and he likes to sing with me. It's so cute the way he keeps up a conversation. He'll listen while you talk, and then when you stop, he starts jabbering. What advanced communication skills! I'll try to get some video of him rolling over or talking.

1 comment:

beck252 said...

Um, where did this alien baby come from? He looks so much different then the other ones! I love love love the red hair! Finally someone gets the red hair! Why haven't I seen this blog before? So cute! -Beck