Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Bouncer

Clark got a new bouncer seat from one of our good friend Amy. So sweet!
























He had his two-week checkup this week and Clark's back up to his birth weight! He had dropped down to 6 lb 10 oz because he forgot how to eat for a day or two last week. But now he's 7 lb 8 oz! Grow baby grow! He also grew over an inch since he was born. He's up to 22.25 inches now.
Plus his cord finally fell off! Yay! Quite an eventful week for Superbaby.

The whole family's doing great. We've been enjoying all the visitors who have been stopping by to meet the new little one and check up on the rest of us. It's so nice to have people come by. I'm not usually so social, but I'm trying to be more so. I have another friend coming over tomorrow who cleans houses part-time. I've talked her into sharing some professional tips and tricks with me, so I can get this house into shape for my mom's visit next week.

Here's Clark in his new favorite chair:

3 comments:

Adam Lowe said...

Cute pics. Hey, you gotta get some more posts up!

Cheryl said...

so...what does he look like now? or abby...or zander...or jason?


come on! new pics please!

Anonymous said...

Concentrate to the things that could give information to the people.