Saturday, January 5, 2008

Clark 6-10 days old

Here's Clark's official statistics:

Clark Vance Marshall
Born: December 27, 2007
Time: 4:00 pm
Weight: 7 lb. 5 oz.
Length: 21 Inches
Delivered with no drugs! Woohoo!

He's a really sweet tempered baby - lucky us! He only cries when absolutely necessary, and calms down so quickly. He is a great eater, although when he was 4 days old he seemed to forget how. His weight dropped to 6 lb 12 oz. But now he has is figured out again and is back up to 7 lbs. He's just so tiny! If you know my other kids, you know how different having a teeny tiny baby is for me. My others had doubled their weight by 2 months, even the 8 pounder - we'll see if Clark can keep up the tradition.

Dan's been home with us for a week, and he's been Super Dad! I'm a little nervous for Monday when school starts and Dan goes back to work. Four kids all by myself?? But I only have to survive for a week or so before my mom comes to visit.

Everyone's happy and healthy and loving the new little baby!

I've got a few pictures too. (Click on them for a larger version.)


Here's Jeanine and Clark:



















Abby and Clark in the hospital:
























Here's Clark at 10 days old:
























Here's Clark in his little hammock. He really seems to like it in there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.